Lamb & Tomato Onion Surprise
Zone: 3 Blocks (option for 4 blocks)
120g onion (2C)
240g tomato (1C)
90g cooked lamb (3P) - start with around 130g uncooked weight and weigh after it's cooked
1 tsp olive oil (3F)
olive oil spray (negligible F)
2 - 3 cloves garlic
*1 chopped chilli if you like it spicy
4 Block Extras
170g cauliflower (1C)
30g extra cooked lamb (about 45g uncooked)
- Chop onion, garlic and tomato very small (and cauliflower if 4 block meal)
- Heat olive oil in frypan & add in garlic and onion
- Cook onion on a low heat for AGES (10 - 15 mins). You want it to go very very soft and caramelly, it will reduce in size a lot.
- If 4 block meal - put cauliflower in microwave for 4 minutes
- Spray pan with olive oil & cook lamb on medium heat, 4 - 6 minutes each side
- When onion is caramelly, add the tomato.
- Add the extras - salt and pepper, cauliflower if 4 block meal, and chilli if you want it spicey.
- When lamb is done, weigh lamb and cut into slices
- Serve with tomato onion surprise on the side